Check out all the ways we've created space to move you... here
Looking for a spot to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs but don’t need a desk full time? This is your jam.
Longing for a designated desk that isn’t in your living room? Your designated desk subscription gets you unlimited access to the Hula space 24/7.
Flexible, scalable private office options for 2-500 people in a shared space with all the amenities of a big tech office.
$200/10 days ($20 per day) - this pricing would be more expensive than the monthly because it’s one-time, no setup fee.
In town for meetings and need a place to land for a few hours? Our ½ day pass is your best bet. No lengthy signup process, no obligation.
Visiting town for a short time or looking for a desk for the day? Our 1 day pass is your best option. No lengthy signup process, no obligation.
What You GEt — We thought of (almost) everything!
All memberships AND PAsses AT Hula include:
- Access to private meetings spaces, state-of-the-art podcast studio, central mail room and common spaces on Hula campus
- Business-class printer, copier, and scanner
- Secure, high-speed wifi access
- Complimentary refreshments, including unlimited coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Communal kitchen
- Mother's room
- Discounted on-site parking (sign-up required)
- Bike storage
- Close proximity to downtown — walk, bike, or paddleboard!
- Spacious and comfortable common areas
- Locker rooms and showers
- Partnerships from AWS Activate, Stripe and more!
- Access to the Hula events + social calendar
- Free entry to most social and professional events hosted by Hula
Air Desks, Designated Desks, and Private Offices also include the following:
- 24/7 access —Air Desks can upgrade for an additional $75/mo.
- Business address to accept mail and deliveries
- Discounted membership prices for Burlington Surf Club, on-site fitness center and Hula event space
- Invite to our Hula Slack channel
NOTE: Each new membership requires a one-time fee of $100 (except for our 10 Day Pass). We use these funds to support Hula produced events and our coworking community fund. inside of a div block.