Check out all the ways we've created space to move you... here
Looking for a spot to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs but don’t need a desk full time? This is your jam.
Longing for a designated desk that isn’t in your living room? Your spot will include a locked filing cabinet. Inquire today!
Flexible, scalable private office options for 2-500 people in a shared space with all the amenities of a big tech office.
Feeling the itch to get out of your home office? Join us for 10 full days that can be used within a 6 month period. Weekdays only.
Visiting town for a short time and looking for a desk? Our full day pass is your best option, giving you access from 8am to 5pm. Weekdays only.
What You GEt — We thought of (almost) everything!
All memberships AND PAsses AT Hula include:
- Access to private meeting spaces equipped to accommodate virtual participation.
- Access to a fully functional mailroom, business-class printing, photocopying, scanning, and shredding.
- Secure, high-speed Wi-Fi access.
- Complimentary, locally sourced, coffee and tea.
- Two communal kitchens for food and beverage storage during business hours.
- Spacious and comfortable common areas, and privacy pods.
- Access to showers and nursing rooms.
- No-cost indoor bike storage and access to bike rentals.
- Free entry to member events and Hula sponsored public events.
- Preferred pricing access to select events including See Change Sessions, Good Trade Makers Market, and Burlington Wine & Food Festival.
Air Desks, Designated Desks, and Private Offices also include the following:
- 24/7 access to Hula campus buildings
- Business address to accept mail and deliveries for a small fee
- Preferred membership pricing at Burlington Surf Club and onsite fitness center Fortify Fitness.
- Access to Hula’s digital networks including curated channels specific to job opportunities, housing search & tips, and VT happenings and activities!
NOTE: An annual fee of $100 is applied to all Air Desk and Designated Desk memberships.